Grease for Off-Road Construction Application & Heavy Duty On/Off Highway Vehicles (formerly Delo® Heavy Duty Moly 5% EP 2)
Delo® Heavy Duty EP greases are multipurpose, high performance products specially formulated for plain and anti-friction bearing applications operating under high stress/high load conditions, coupled with high ambient temperatures typically found in heavy duty off-road applications.
Developed as a true contractors product, this line of grease was specifically designed to lubricate and protect equipment that is subjected to demanding conditions.
This 5% moly version is designed to meet the demands of many OEMs in off-road applications. They also feature better corrosion resistance, wear control, and shock loading than our basic Delo® Heavy Duty product. These moly containing product is grey/black in color and stringy in texture.
They provide very good protection over a wide temperature range.
Delo® Heavy Duty EP greases are ideal for a wide variety of Off-Road Construction applications across several industries:
• Off-Road Construction — Applications for the product include most types of heavy-duty earth moving machinery, including tractors (dozers), excavators, backhoes, shovels, high lifts, articulated loaders, haul trucks, tri-axle dumps and more. They are excellent for heavily loaded machine like pins and bushings, and other applications operating in severe, high shockload environments where metal to metal contact wear often occurs.
• Surface and Underground Mining and Quarry — Applications appropriate for these greases include those found above plus pins and bushings on buckets, loaders, shovels and continuous miners, shaker screens, crushers, and conveyors.
• Agriculture — Will serve as an excellent multipurpose heavy duty lubricant for both general and industrial farm and agricultural use, from medium to heavy duty front steer and articulated tractors, loaders to larger new rubber tracked units. This product will work well in many applications, including three point hitches, high lift pins and bushings and other heavy duty farm related industrial machinery.
• Heavy Duty On/Off Highway Road Construction and Maintenance Vehicles. This product is well suited for greasing on/off road heavy duty tri-axle dump trucks and cement mixers that also find their way off road as much as on. Delo® Heavy Duty EP greases are an excellent choice for king pins, bushing and bucket pins, 5th wheels and other severe duty applications found on these types of vehicles. They are also ideally suited for on-highway heavy duty applications as well as airport fixed ground operation snow and ice removal equipment, such
as plows, blowers and salt spreaders when the preferred method of lubrication is by manual application.
Operating Temperature, °C = —26 to 177*
* Minimum operating temperature is the lowest temperature at which a grease, already in
place, could be expected to provide lubrication. Most greases cannot be pumped at these
* Maximum operating temperature is the highest temperature at which the grease could be
used with frequent (daily) relubrication.
• Corrosion and Wear Protection
Delo® Heavy Duty EP greases are manufactured using select, highly refined base
oils using a lithium complex thickener system that includes excellent rust and
oxidation inhibitors coupled with extreme pressure and tackiness additives
• Water resistance in both submerged and direct pressure spray situations
• Shock load protection
• Performance across a wide temperature range from extremely hot to
extremely cold conditions, this unique Heavy Duty EP product line delivers
when needed most.