Compressor Safety Oil
Compressor Safety Oils are resistant to the formation of deposits which could create fire and explosion hazards. Manufactured from paraffinic base stocks of high Viscosity Index, these properties are further enhanced by the incorporation of additives which give these grades a unique control over oxidation, rust, corrosion and wear. Genair 32, 46, 68 and 100 meet the stringent DIN 51506 VD-L requirements which include high resistance to oxidation and deposit formation as measured in the DIN 51352-1 Oxidation Test. In addition they meet the Pneurop Oxidation Test (DIN 51352-2) and the low volatility requirements as measured in DIN 51356. All grades conform strictly to the ISO viscosity grading system.
Genair Oils are recommended for crankcase and cylinder lubrication of reciprocating air compressors and for rotary vane and screw compressors requiring mineral oils.
- Superior oxidation stability.
- Extended drain intervals.
- Reduced compressor deposits.
- Narrow distillation range base oils.
- Reduced fire and explosion risk.
- Meets DIN 51506 VD-L safety classification.
- Reduced wear.
- Inhibits friction, corrosion and rust.
- Reduced crankcase oil consumption.
- High viscosity index.
- cSt @ 40 °C 100
- cSt @ 100 °C 11,0
- Viscosity Index, min. 95
- Flash Point, °C, min. 210
- Pour Point, °C, max. -9
- ISO VG 100