Anti-Wear Hydraulic Fluids
Premium quality anti-wear hydraulic oils specially developed to provide multi-metal compatibility and improved wear protection in heavy-duty service hydraulic systems. Made from solvent refined, high viscosity index mineral oils, they contain stabilized anti-wear, anti-oxidation, anti-rust and defoamant additives.
Engen TQH 20 Series Oils are recommended for use in hydraulic systems, in industrial, marine and mobile service, particularly where the manufacture specifies the use of anti-wear hydraulic fluids to cater for highly stressed pumps delivering large volumes at high pressures and temperatures. These oils are also suitable for many circulation, splash, bath and ring oiling systems feeding lubricant to gears and bearings of industrial machinery. They should not be used with silver and/or silver coated components.
AFNOR NFE 48-690/1 (Dry & Wet); AFNOR NFE 48-603; ISO 11158 HM; GM LS-2; Eaton 03-401-2010 (supersedes Vickers I-286-S & M-2950-S); DIN 51524 Part II; Sauer Danfoss 520L0463; US Steel 126, 127 and 136; JCMAS HK; SABS 1218–1984.
Parker Denison HF0/HF1/HF2; MAG IAS (Cincinnati Milacron) P-68/P-69/P-70
- Superior wet and dry filterability.
- Excellent anti-wear properties.
- Balanced formulation for the best performance.
- Multi-metal compatibility (except for silver components)
- Outstanding thermal and oxidation stability.
- Good rust and corrosion protection.
- Good demulsibility for rapid separation of water.
- Excellent anti-foam characteristics.